I am overjoyed to receive BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD from an established fellow blogger Yukti of Travel with me 24/7. To be honest, this is the very first time that I got an award for my blog. I am overwhelmed with excitement as I know that this award connects myself with fellow bloggers across the world and I feel very blessed to be a part of the blogging community. I am so proud of how far my new blog has come along in just a period of less than 3 months. I am so happy and I am deeply impressed as this is such a great way to connect with more and more readers across the globe.
Before I pass on this trophy from Yukti to my selection of nominees, as a part of receiving this award, I would have to follow certain rules.
There are a few rules that I do have to mention prior to accepting the award.
- I have to thank the blogger who nominated me and provide a link to their blog. ✔
- I have to write a post to show the award. ✔
- I have to write a brief story of how my blog started. ✔
- I have to give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. ✔
- I have to select 15 other bloggers that I want to pass this award onto. ✔
- I also have to comment on each of the 15 blogs to let them know that I have nominated them and provide them the link to this post. ✔
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:
I started my blog in March 2017 as a hobby and I wanted to create a space to share my craft projects until I realized I wanted to continue sharing most of the things that I enjoy. I fell more in love with so many things like learning a lot from readers, literally a lot of things along the way from web designing, social media management and marketing, SEO…there’s a lot to mention! I became more excited than I ever thought I would be.
1. Blog about something you are passionate about and remember why you started. Write everything that gives you that joyful feeling and sense of fulfillment.
2. Continue to give love, respect, and support to your fellow bloggers and for sure, they will do the same.
So now let’s slice the pie! It was incredibly hard to choose my nominees as there are so many wonderful and amazing passionate bloggers out there. I wish I could write them all but rules are rules and I have to choose only 15 of them.
As for me, I really found your blog posts very useful in having a positive impact on readers.
So the recognition award goes to the following: (names are not in specific order)
Now here are the list of my nominees.
- Taylor from Journey Through Drafts
- Natalie from Sacred Perennial
- Erin from A Beautiful Life, The Journey
- Laura from Mum On A Mission
- Peter from Richmond Mom
- Ashley from Nourishing Goodness
- Laura of Old Fashioned Heart
- Emily & Amber from My Quiet Spot
- Cynthia from Rocking Over 40
- Abril from Paris And June
- David from THE GLOBAL MILLENNIAL
- Crystal from City Born Southern Living
- Traci from Choosing Better
- Jessica from The Dollar Store Girl
- Lynsey from Real Mom Blogs
Keep up the good work, Keep sharing good vibes & pay it forward… Your blogs are all unique and wonderful. I really enjoyed reading your blog posts which are very useful and also inspiring.
Congratulations to you all!
Thanks for reading, and till next time!
WE ARE SOCIAL! Follow us on BLOGLOVIN’ | MEDIUM | TUMBLR
The articles on this blog may contain compensated links, paid ads or is a sponsored content itself. Please read our DISCLOSURE for more information.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained are just an opinion by the writer as educational/informational source and should not be used by readers to disregard professional or medical advice nor to disregard or delay consultation from a qualified practitioner or healthcare provider.
All content information in regards to money making are solely from writer's opinion shared base on their experiences. Please do not take it as a professional advice for there is definitely no assurance or promise of earnings, for any results obtained by any individual does not constitute predictions to result the same. By reading the contents herein, the reader is responsible for the entirety of his/her actions and agrees that he or she holds the author free of any liability in any way. Please read our full DISCLAIMER for more information.